We have an awesome opportunity for a talented and resourceful marketing professional to join us at frankie press, a multi-award-winning media company. frankie press has been championing the Australian creative community from the get-go. We publish magazines and books, make videos and podcasts and craft digital stories that are for (and about!) creative folk.
You’ll be responsible for the creation and execution of brand-building marketing strategies that will drive revenue and support growth initiatives. You have a can-do attitude and are happy to be very hands-on. We’re a small team, so you’ll be working closely with all areas of the business on a daily basis.
The role will best suit a collaborative, agile and results-focused marketer who can happily go from working on digital, subscription and launch strategies to implementing a social media campaign, to growing our edm database, to discovering and sharing customer insights, to negotiating partnerships, to improving e-commerce conversions, to organising a dog walk!
Underpinning all activity is brand management, so you’ll need to have a strong affinity with, and be immersed in, the frankie press world.
Skills and experience you’ll need to be considered:
• 5+ years experience (preferably in a media environment)
• Be customer-focused
• Be commercially astute and results-driven
• Possess strong analytical skills
• Be creative
• Exceptional project management and organisational skills
• Extensive experience across all digital channels, including e-commerce
• Proven success in improving acquisition and retention rates
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and manage budgets
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• A confident and skilled negotiator
• Obsessed with attention to detail
• A team player
This is a full-time position based in South Melbourne. We can offer a lovely, collaborative and super-supportive work environment amidst a small-but-happy team based literally metres away from some of Melbourne’s best coffee spots.
Applications close Sunday, September 1. Ideally, we’d like a mid-to-late September start (though it’s not a deal-breaker), so you can have a handover before our marketing manager heads overseas. If your application is a knock-out, we’ll be contacting you for an interview before applications close.
To apply, you will need:
1. To download and complete the application form, found here
2. A brief CV (preferably with written references if available)
Email the application form with your CV to: email@example.com. Please put ‘marketing manager’ in the subject line.
Only Australian permanent residents will be considered for the role.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within a week of the cut-off date and any updates on the recruitment process will be posted on our website when they become available.