National Advertising Manager – Smith Journal
Are you curious-minded? Are you a sales gun looking for your next challenge?
Multi-award winning publisher frankie press is looking for an experienced and talented professional to drive revenue growth for Smith Journal, its publication for thinkers, makers and adventurers.
We want someone who is a pleasure to work with and who can build amazing rapport with our clients and key partners, who come from a diverse range of categories.
An affinity with the Smith Journal brand will help you develop and implement sales strategies that deliver results. You’ll be solely responsible for revenue across all print and digital channels, so you’ll need to be highly self-motivated.
An understanding of frankie is definitely an advantage, as you’ll be collaborating with its sales team to create group proposals that meet client objectives.
To be considered for this exceptional role, you’ll need:
- Prior print and digital media sales experience working with agencies and direct clients (4+ years)
- A strategic mindset
- An ability to conceptualise and present media solutions that are on brief, on time and on the money!
- Exceptional account and relationship management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience in budget setting and revenue management
- Be a team player
- Ideally, you’ll have a strong network of national agency and client contacts
We’re willing to be flexible with working days for the right candidate based on experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a collaborative and super-supportive team on an innovative brand. You’ll be based in our South Melbourne office literally metres away from some of the best coffee spots in Melbourne.
To apply, please:
- Download and complete the application form, found here.
- Attach it with your CV and email to email@example.com Please put ‘National Ad Manager’ in the subject line.
We are accepting applications now. Applications officially close on Monday, October 22.
Only permanent Australian residents will be considered for the role.
Updates on the recruitment process will be posted here when they become available.