FRANKIE ADVERTISING SALES EXECUTIVE – DIRECTORIES
Do you love frankie magazine? Do you love discovering makers, crafters and interesting shops? Are you a media sales whiz who is looking for a part-time gig? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
Our directory advertising sales executive is heading off on maternity leave, so we're looking for a special someone to fill her role for 12 months, ideally commencing in July.
This is a part-time position, equivalent to three days per week. We are willing to be flexible with working days and hours to fit in with study, childcare or other interesting things you do.
You’ll be responsible for achieving revenue targets for frankie’s directory pages and growing digital platform. The current sales executive has built great relationships with our lovely clients, so you’ll be inheriting a valuable database to help you succeed whilst developing your own.
Ideally, you will have:
- A strong affinity with the frankie brand
- Prior print and digital media sales experience
- An ability to build rapport quickly over the phone
- A consultative sales approach
- Great relationship-building skills
- Proven success achieving targets
- Exceptional prospecting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- An understanding of print and digital production
- An ability to work autonomously while also making a meaningful contribution
within a collaborative team environment
Our office is centrally located in South Melbourne and is close to public transport.
We can offer a lovely, super-supportive work environment amidst a small-but-happy team based literally metres away from some of Melbourne’s best coffee spots. Oh, and an attractive salary package for the right person.
Please note this is a 12-month maternity leave position.
To apply, please:
1. Download and complete the application form, found here.
2. Attach it with your CV (include any references you have) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put 'Advertising Sales Executive - Directories' in the subject line.
Applications close Monday, 6th June.